(makes 2) or one big boule
1 Bag of Premium Artisanal Hemp N' Seeds Bread Mix
1.5 cups of warm water
1 bag of yeast (included in the bag)
1. Add the yeast to the water in a mixing bowl. wait 2-3 minutes
2. Add the bag, Mix for 3 minutes at low speed.
3. Mix for 6 minutes at medium high speed.
4. Remove from bowl, and place the dough in a bowl. Let it rest for 30 minutes. Preheat oven at 425F. Preheat pizza stone if you choose that route. You can also use a baguette mold, or simply a greased parchment paper.
5. On a clean surface, sprinkle some flour. Shape the dough into a log shape (see video for the technic) You can also make a boule with it.
6. Let it rest for another 15-20 minutes. With a sharp knife or razor, score the top of the bread, and spray the top with water.
7. Place in the oven and let it bake for 20 minutes for the baguette, spray one more time the top of the bread.
Let the bread rest 5 minutes before cutting into it.
Prep & Recipe Videos
Discover the versatility of Hemp N' Seeds flour!
Hand mix, bread machine, mixer techniques for making our bread mixes.
Recipes for pancakes, muffins and more!